Member Lunch Meeting
Brian will be speaking about Prop 19 and its impact on estate planning. This is an important topic for all of us, and we look forward to seeing you there.
A little about Brian:
Mr. Shetler’s trust and estate practice is focused on tax and estate administration issues. He works with corporate fiduciaries as well as families and individuals in establishing and carrying out plans to preserve and build legacies for generations.
- Golden Gate University School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation, 2003
- Santa Clara University School of Law, J.D., 1992
- Oxford University, England, International Law Program, 1990
- University of Hawaii, M.A., Political Science, 1989
- Wrote chapters, "Augustine" and "Hegel", published in Macro-History and Macro-Historians (eds. Johan Galtung and Sohail Inayatullah), 1997
- University of Hawaii, B.A., Journalism, 1986